By Praveen Raj Palanivelu, Saravana Kumar, Rachel Maria Gomes
This booklet offers a entire evaluation of literature of assorted features of bariatric surgical procedure arriving at useful innovations for simplifying each day perform. This ebook is split into 10 sections masking collection of sufferer, preoperative predictors of final result, technical concerns, particular events, post-operative pathways, administration of issues, revisional surgical procedure, and perioperative dietary points. It covers particular occasions in bariatric surgical procedure equivalent to GERD, hernia fix, gallstone illness, PCOD, NAFLD and end-organ disease.
Bariatric Surgical perform consultant is a short source for practising bariatric surgeons, younger and skilled, to appreciate all functional points of this surgical procedure that is gaining value all over the world at a speedy velocity. suggestions are in accordance with current literature in addition to evaluations of the authors who paintings at cutting-edge medical facilities.
Read Online or Download Bariatric Surgical Practice Guide: Recommendations PDF
Similar endocrinology & metabolism books
Kind 2 diabetes, linked to weight problems, is this day the commonest kind of diabetes. В it's also linked to a couple of different cardiovascular possibility elements which represent the metabolic syndrome. В potent administration of diabesity is important to the relief of morbidity and untimely morbidity because of heart problems.
Biochemistry is the research of the chemistry of dwelling organisms, of the ways that nutrition is used to serve the entire many desires of the physique. Biochemistry is heavily hooked up with food, the research of the categories and quantities of varied fabrics required within the nutrition. Biochemistry is additionally inextricably int~rtwined with endo crinology, the examine of hormones, for many of the hormones exert their activities by way of changing the behaviour of chemical reactions in the physique.
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Pheochromocytoma: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
- Harrison's Endocrinology, 2nd Edition
- Athanasius and the Politics of Asceticism (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- Advances in Bioengineering
- Photosynthesis. Volume II: Development, Carbon Metabolism, and Plant Productivity
Additional resources for Bariatric Surgical Practice Guide: Recommendations
3. Yeh P-S, Lee Y-C, Lee W-J, Chen S-B, Ho S-J, Peng W-B, et al. Clinical predictors of obstructive sleep apnea in Asian bariatric patients. Obes Surg. 2010;20(1):30–5. 3 Selection of Bariatric Surgery Procedures in Special Circumstances 25 4. Outcomes of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in super-super-obese patients. Surg Obes Relat Dis Off J Am Soc Bariatr Surg. 2015;11(4):814–9. The impact of circular stapler diameter on the incidence of gastrojejunostomy stenosis and weight loss following laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
Preoperative low energy diet diminishes liver size. Obes Surg. 2004;14(9):1165–70. Bariatric surgery outcomes in HIV-infected subjects: a case series. AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2010;24(9):545–50. Obesity among women. Pregnancy after bariatric surgery: a qualitative review. Ginekol Pol. 2010;81(3):215–23. The impact of bariatric surgery on obesity-related infertility and in vitro fertilization outcomes. Semin Reprod Med. 2012;30(6):517–28. Olbers T, Gronowitz E, Werling M, Mårlid S, Flodmark C-E, Peltonen M, et al.
Pregnancy after bariatric surgery: a qualitative review. Ginekol Pol. 2010;81(3):215–23. The impact of bariatric surgery on obesity-related infertility and in vitro fertilization outcomes. Semin Reprod Med. 2012;30(6):517–28. Olbers T, Gronowitz E, Werling M, Mårlid S, Flodmark C-E, Peltonen M, et al. Two-year outcome of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in adolescents with severe obesity: results from a Swedish Nationwide Study (AMOS). Int J Obes (Lond) 2005. 2012;36(11):1388–95. Early mortality among Medicare beneficiaries undergoing bariatric surgical procedures.